So it is a brand spanking new year and this is the time people traditionally make new resolutions. I personally believe you should make new resolutions all year long as and when you need to.
However, in the spirit of my blog, and the fact I haven’t posted in a while, I thought I’d share some of my kost recent ones.
Things I want to do this year:
1) Finally get rid of the ‘friends’ who keep dragging me down. I have some brilliant friends and some ‘friends’ who frankly by calling them friends I’m insulting my true ones.
2) Be more positive. I need to stop looking at the dark side of things.
3) Finish my novel. Self explanatory.
4) Finish the short story collection I have started.
5) Get high grades at university.
6) Be a better friend.
7) Lose weight. I need to stop piling on the chub chub.
8) Finish looking for houses. Such fun that. I hate house hunting. Ew student houses. Eurgh.
9) Win some form of poetry/ short story competition. Please. Pretty please.
10) Finish Game of Thrones dvds.
11) Read 100 books.
12) Write 100 poems.
13) Be a better person all round.
I might add to this later.